Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Richards, DO
Dr. David Richards, DO is
- Level 3 Cardiac Ct Training-Society Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Other Education — 2008
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Doctors Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University N Texas Health Science Center texas College Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1988
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Ohio State University Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Dr Richards has been my cardiologist since 2003. He is an outstanding clinician. Knowledgeable, up to date on current science, and very articulate in explaining his views on your care. I highly recommend him and his wonderful nurse Celia.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Richards, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Richards' profile.
Dr. Richards in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Richards frequently treats the following conditions: Cardiac Imaging, Heart Disease and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100 Columbus, OH 43214. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Richards is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Richards provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Richards, DO is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital, OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and Riverside Methodist Hospital.
Yes, Dr. David Richards, DO holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. David Richards, DO has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214 (614) 533-0162