Dr. Richards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Richards, DO is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Richards completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richards is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Level 3 Cardiac Ct Training-Society Of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Other Education — 2008
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University N Texas Health Science Center texas College Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1988
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Ohio State University Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (614) 533-0162
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Dr Richards has been my cardiologist since 2003. He is an outstanding clinician. Knowledgeable, up to date on current science, and very articulate in explaining his views on your care. I highly recommend him and his wonderful nurse Celia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Richards, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richards' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richards frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richards speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital