Dr. Remis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Remis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Westborough, MA. Dr. Remis completed a residency at Baystate Medical Center. He currently practices at UMass Memorial Medical Group and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Remis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baystate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UMass Memorial Medical Group
Umass Memorial Medical Group Westboro33 E Main St, Westborough, MA 01581 Existing Patients: (508) 836-4884
- 2 486 Chandler St Rm 117, Worcester, MA 01602 Existing Patients: (508) 929-8875
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Remis?
Our family of three are patients of Dr. Remis' and have been highly satisfied with his breadth of knowledge and holistic approach to our health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Remis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Remis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Remis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Remis frequently treats Limb Swelling, Limb Pain, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Remis' office is located at 33 E Main St, Westborough, MA 01581. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center