Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. David Munoz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Munoz completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at SAINT CLAIRE HOPSITAL and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Munoz is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Master Of Public Health, University Of Washington, Other Education — 1980
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Claire Hopsital
Franciscan Inpatient Team1717 S J St, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 985-1711
Internal Medicine Northwest
Internal Medicine Northwest316 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 304, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 272-5076
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Munoz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Munoz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Munoz frequently treats Hypotension, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Munoz's office is located at 1717 S J St, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Munoz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Hospital