Dr. King has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David King, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. King completed a residency at DC General Hospital. He currently practices at Providence Hospital (Providence Health Services) and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- DC General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- DC General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Hospital (Providence Health Services)
Capitol Health Management Services LLC1160 Varnum St Ne Ste 317, Washington, DC 20017 Existing Patients: (202) 636-1130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
HE HIS VERY NICE PERSON TELL YOU THE TRUTH, HE WANTS HIS PATIENT, TO BE HEALTHY .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Muscle Spasm, Osteoporosis, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. King's office is located at 1160 Varnum St Ne Ste 317, Washington, DC 20017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital