Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 436-1340.
Dr. David Keim, MD is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Keim completed a residency at U Mich Med Sch. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keim is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- U Mich Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Mich Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Mich Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prevea Healtheast Mason Dme Supplier3021 Voyager Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keim?
Dr. Keim made me feel like my daughter was his only patient that day. He has such a gracious bedside manner and a wonderfully positive approach to diagnosis and treatment. He did a great job explaining why he was doing which tests, what he was looking for, and so on. Kelly, the main nurse who helped us, was so loving and understanding--especially when it came to collecting the blood samples. She went out of her way to help my daughter feel comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keim frequently treats Ankylosing Spondylitis, Arthritis, and Dermatomyositis.
Dr. Keim's office is located at 3021 Voyager Dr, Green Bay, WI 54311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center