Dr. David Fulp, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Fulp completed a residency at Eastern Va Med School. He currently practices at Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. Dr. Fulp is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center100 Sentara Cir Rm 2c, Williamsburg, VA 23188 (757) 984-7218
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Riverside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Eastern Virginia Med School Of The Med College Of Hampton Roads Norfolk Va, Medical School — 1981
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fulp?
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center