Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Cragg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Cragg completed a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at Michigan Heart Group and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cragg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- William Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wayne State, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Heart Group
Michigan Heart Rhythm Group4550 Investment Dr, Troy, MI 48098 Existing Patients: (248) 267-5050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cragg?
Reason I'm still alive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cragg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cragg frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Cragg's office is located at 4550 Investment Dr, Troy, MI 48098. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy