Dr. D Camidge, MD is a oncology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Camidge completed a residency at University of Newcastle. He currently practices at University of Colorado Cancer Center and is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Camidge is board certified in Internal Medicine.
University of Colorado Cancer Center
University of Colorado Cancer Center12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 848-0300
- Edinburgh University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Royal Postgraduate Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Newcastle, Residency Hospital — 1998
- John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, Uk, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Oxford, Oxford, Uk, Medical School — 1995
- PHD (Molecular Biology) Cambridge University, Other Education — 1992
- University Of Oxford, Undergraduate School — 1988
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camidge?
Without doubt the best oncologist for lung cancer in the world. His team is amazing. Nothing in medicine is perfect, having cancer sucks, but this team is the best there is in their humanity and their caring attitude and out of the box thinking.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus