Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barile accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Barile, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Barile completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Princeton Care Center and is affiliated with Princeton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- E VA MED SCH OF M C OF HAMPTON RDS, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Princeton Care Center728 Bunn Dr, Princeton, NJ 08540 Existing Patients: (609) 924-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barile?
I have worked serving hospice patients with Dr. Barile for the last 2.5 years and he is an amazing advocate for our elders and their compassionate care at the end of life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barile frequently treats Ataxia, Muscle Weakness, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Barile's office is located at 728 Bunn Dr, Princeton, NJ 08540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barile has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Princeton Medical Center