Dr. Perloff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Perloff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Perloff completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perloff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2307 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 Existing Patients: (000) 000-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perloff?
Excellent experience. The only Cardiologist that has been able to keep me stable since I began having trouble with my Hart
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Perloff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perloff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perloff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perloff frequently treats Heart Disease, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Perloff's office is located at 2307 W Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perloff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broward Health Medical Center
- Florida Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center