Dr. David Paushter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paushter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Paushter, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Paushter completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at University Of Chicago Radiology and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paushter is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- The University of Rochester, Undergraduate School
- Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School Of Management, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- NGS CoreSource
- Ohio State University Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paushter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paushter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paushter frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Abdominal Disorders, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Paushter's office is located at 5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paushter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center
University Of Chicago Radiology
University Of Chicago Radiology5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 (773) 702-5164