Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Park, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Park completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Center. He currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Cardiology and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Chicago Division Of Biological Sciences Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
Dr. Park thoroughly reviews my medical records from other doctors and other locations where I have lived and always incorporates this into his health care strategies for me. He provides excellent advice and treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Park has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Park frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Wheezing.
Dr. Park's office is located at 8101 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 408, Alexandria, VA 22306. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital