Call (980) 369-3476 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Malone, MD
Dr. David Malone, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Matthews, NC. Dr. Malone completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Novant Health First Charlotte Physicians Matthews and is affiliated with Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malone is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malone?
Dr. Malone is our Family Physician. My Father, uncle, cousin and me all of them are seeing him. Great doctor and staff. They took the time to explain my situation and listened to my concerns. Offered me good product to help me. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a Family Physician..
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Malone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malone frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Gout, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Malone's office is located at 1401 Matthews Township Parkway Suite 200, Matthews, NC 28105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Novant Health First Charlotte Physicians Matthews
Novant Health First Charlotte Physicians Matthews1401 Matthews Township Parkway Suite 200, Matthews, NC 28105 Existing Patients: (980) 369-3476