Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Lee, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Stanford, CA. He currently practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 723-6459
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Congenital Heart Disease, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital