Dr. Hall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Hall, MD is a cardiology specialist in Princeton, KY. Dr. Hall completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Big Springs Cardiology and is affiliated with Caldwell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Grady Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Big Springs Cardiology
Big Springs Cardiology Psc114 Edwards St, Princeton, KY 42445 Existing Patients: (270) 365-0220
Mercy Health - Heart and Vascular Institute1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 415, Paducah, KY 42003 Existing Patients: (270) 442-0103
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Dr Hall is very through in finding the problem with heart. A very kind and good Cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Hall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hall frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 114 Edwards St, Princeton, KY 42445. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Caldwell Medical Center
- Crittenden Community Hospital
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Lourdes Hospital
- Trigg County Hospital