Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curtiss accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Curtiss, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Curtiss completed a residency at Tufts-New England Med Ctr. He currently practices at Metrowest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curtiss is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Tufts-New England Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1972
- City Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1967
- City Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1966
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrowest Medical Center115 Lincoln St, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 383-8656
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtiss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Curtiss frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Curtiss' office is located at 115 Lincoln St, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curtiss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.