Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Agle accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Agle, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Agle completed a residency at West Res Hosp. He currently practices at University Hospitals. Dr. Agle is board certified in Psychiatry.
- West Res Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1959
- George Washington, Internship Hospital — 1958
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1957
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3431
UH Cleveland Medical Center
Center of Human Genetics Laboratory10524 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-3881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agle frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Agle's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.