Call (985) 257-7914 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Oubre, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Oubre completed a residency at Earl K. Long Medical Center. He currently practices at Pontchartrain Cancer Center. and is affiliated with Lakeview Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oubre is board certified in Hematology.
- Selected One Of The Top Doctors In The New Orleans Area 2006-2013, Other Education — 2016
- Recipient Of The 2011 American Cancer Society Spirit Award, Other Education — 2011
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Earl K. Long Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1994
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PPO Plus
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oubre?
I've been seeing Dr. Oubre for almost 11 years. When the cancer was active, he put me at ease with his calm manner. He always takes time to explain everything clearly and listen to any questions I have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Oubre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oubre's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oubre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oubre frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Oubre's office is located at 120 Lakeview Cir, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oubre speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Oubre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Hood Memorial Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Angels Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center
- Saint Helena Parish Hospital
- Saint Tammany Parish Hospital
- Tulane Medical Center