Dr. David Osler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Osler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Osler, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Somerville, MA. Dr. Osler completed a residency at Mass Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Cambridge Health Alliance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osler is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Chldns Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Mass Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Mass Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cambridge Health Alliance300 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145 Existing Patients: (617) 284-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osler?
My daughter has been seeing Dr Osler for 14+ years and my daughter and myself are big fans of him and his staff!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Osler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osler frequently treats Wellness Examination, Immunization Administration, and Anxiety.
Dr. Osler's office is located at 300 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Osler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.