Dr. David Opperman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Opperman completed a residency at University of Minnesota Medical Center. He currently practices at Colorado Voice Clinic, PC and is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Opperman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Colorado Voice Clinic, PC930 W 7th Ave Unit B, Denver, CO 80204 (303) 844-3000
- University of California Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2001
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Opperman?
Doctors can save lives, but Dr. David Opperman of The Colorado Voice Clinic literally "GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK!" For two years I suffered with a paralyzed vocal cord of unknown etiology & I had no voice. Despite treatment by one of the top 4 laryngologists in the US & a 2nd opinion in the Chicago area, nothing could be done to help me. Thankfully, for other reasons we moved to the Denver area & discovered Dr. O. He examined me & assured me that he could perform a 45-minute/outpatient surgery on me that would restore my voice, help my breathing, & protect my swallow. INDEED HE DID JUST THAT! Within minutes of surgery, I had my voice back & could breathe so much better. Dr. O has a wonderful bedside manner, is a super talented & gifted surgeon, & literally gave me my life back. Having a voice lifted my depression & now I can fully participate in life again. Also, he has a wonderfully kind & highly competent staff. I will be in grateful thanks to him & his group forever!
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center