Dr. David Oelberg, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Oelberg completed a residency at Jewish General Hospital. He currently practices at WCMG PULMONARY and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oelberg is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Jewish General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Jewish General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oelberg?
Attentive, direct, and open with patients. Takes the time and makes the effort to explain clearly and concisely one's condition in terms understandable by a layperson. Recommend him highly and without hesitation. Always available to manage and discuss with patient post visits. A standout in the Western Connecticut Health Network; where this writer has been member since 2001, long before it was even started.
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital