Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Danis accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Danis, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Danvers, MA. Dr. Danis completed a residency at Floating Hosp for Chldn. He currently practices at North Shore Pediatrics, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Danis is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Floating Hosp for Chldn, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Floating Hosp for Chldn, Internship Hospital — 1993
- St Louis College Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Pediatrics, PC
North Shore Pediatrics, PC480 Maple St Ste 3A, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 406-4234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danis?
truly cares about his patients and helping them. highly reccomend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Danis frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Fever.
Dr. Danis' office is located at 480 Maple St Ste 3A, Danvers, MA 01923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Danis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.