Dr. Nilsen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Nilsen, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Queen Creek, AZ. Dr. Nilsen completed a residency at Millcreek Community Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Performance Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nilsen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Millcreek Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Millcreek Community Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nilsen?
Fantastic Doctor very caring and his office staff is amazing as well ! Love this office:)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Nilsen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nilsen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nilsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nilsen frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Knee, Osteoarthritis, and Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open.
Dr. Nilsen's office is located at 20715 E Ocotillo Rd Ste 102, Queen Creek, AZ 85142. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.