Dr. Rubin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Rubin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ravenna, OH. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Premier Renal Care, LLC and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Cardiology.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- University of Dallas, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
GREAT I have been seeing Dr Rubin for 15 years He is one of the best Doctor in Ohio
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 6847 N Chestnut St, Ravenna, OH 44266. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center
Premier Renal Care, LLC
Akron Children's Hospital Pediatrics - Ravenna6847 N Chestnut St, Ravenna, OH 44266 (330) 297-0811