Dr. Loy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Loy, MD is a endovascular surgical neuroradiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Loy completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital Washington University. He currently practices at Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond Psychiatric Unit and is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loy is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Washington University School Of Medicine-Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Washington University, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Emerging Leaders Program, Other Education — 2015
- Mallinckrodt Institute Of Radiology Washington University Fellowship, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mallinckrodt Institute Of Radiology Washington University Fellowship, Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Mallinckrodt Institute Of Radiology Residency Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Louisville Hospitals. General Surgery Internship, Internship Hospital — 2004
- UNIV OF LOUISVILLE SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Louisville, Undergraduate School — 1996
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loy?
Dr. Loy answered every question and put my husband and I at ease as to the care he would give me for coiling of a brain aneurysm. He was very responsive when I had pain issues after going home. He was also very concerned and saw to it that I got care immediately for issues that were not in his realm. His mannerism is caring and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Loy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loy frequently treats Aneurysm, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and Cerebral Artery Thrombosis.
Dr. Loy's office is located at 5801 Bremo Rd, Richmond, VA 23226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Blue Sky Neurology
RIA Neurovascular Lutheran Campus Clinic3455 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 280, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 (720) 493-3345
Skyridge Medical Center Conifer Bldg Clinic10099 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 480, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (720) 493-3345
Radiology Imaging Associates
Corporate Office10700 E Geddes Ave Ste 200, Englewood, CO 80112 (303) 788-4278
Neurovascular Swedish Hospital Campus Clinic499 E Hampden Ave, Englewood, CO 80113 (720) 493-3345