Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenhaw accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Greenhaw, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Booneville, MS. Dr. Greenhaw completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He currently practices at Booneville Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Booneville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenhaw is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Booneville Internal Medicine
Booneville Internal Medicine PC100 Hospital St Ste 200, Booneville, MS 38829 Existing Patients: (662) 720-3000
Region Iv Mental Health Services-alcorn Children's2664 S Harper Rd, Corinth, MS 38834 Existing Patients: (662) 287-4055
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenhaw?
Dr. Greenhaw has been a wonderful Internist for my parents and myself. I recommend Dr. Greenhaw to all of my friends and family member.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greenhaw frequently treats Sinusitis, Cough, and Bronchitis.
Dr. Greenhaw's office is located at 100 Hospital St Ste 200, Booneville, MS 38829. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenhaw has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Booneville
- Magnolia Regional Health Center