Call (804) 373-6923 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Murphy, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Murphy completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He currently practices at Virginia Urology Center and is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murphy is board certified in Urology.
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Urological Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Internship Hospital
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murphy?
I have been seeing Dr. Murphy over the last few years for Bladder Cancer & Prostate issues. I am happy with the treatment (not really, I don't enjoy it and would have preferred to miss it entirely), It seems to me, Dr. Murphy has always been straight forward with me answers our questions and does his best to make us comfortable. Also, the nursing and technical staff has been very good trying to keep me comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murphy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Murphy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murphy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murphy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murphy frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Murphy's office is located at 6900 Forest Ave Ste 200, Richmond, VA 23230. Find other locations and directions.
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
Virginia Urology Center