Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-7094 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Mobley, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. David Mobley, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Mobley completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Vascular and Interventional Radiology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Milstein Hospital Building177 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Call
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2007
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mobley?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mobley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Mobley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mobley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mobley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mobley frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Mobley's office is located at 177 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.