Dr. Mischoulon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Mischoulon, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Mischoulon completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital Depression Clinical & Research Program and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mischoulon is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital Depression Clinical & Research Program1 Bowdoin Sq Fl 6, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-8895
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mischoulon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mischoulon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mischoulon frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Anxiety.
Dr. Mischoulon's office is located at 1 Bowdoin Sq Fl 6, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital