Dr. David Misch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Misch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Misch, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Winter Haven, FL. Dr. Misch completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Center Retina/Macular Disease. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Misch is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Lsu-Lions Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center Retina/Macular Disease
Center for Retina and Macular Disease250 Avenue K Sw Ste 200, Winter Haven, FL 33880 Existing Patients: (863) 297-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Misch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Misch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Misch frequently treats Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair), Ocular Prosthetics, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Misch's office is located at 250 Avenue K Sw Ste 200, Winter Haven, FL 33880. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Misch speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Misch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.