Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mattingly accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Mattingly, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chestnut Hill, MA. Dr. Mattingly completed a residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Longwood Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mattingly is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Longwood Orthopedic Associates
Longwood Orthopedic Associates830 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 Existing Patients: (617) 277-1205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mattingly?
The best !! Two knee replacements for me, and a hip replacement for my wife. Would go to no one else, or any other place except New England Baptist. Live approx 45 miles away , but well worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mattingly frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Mattingly's office is located at 830 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mattingly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham