Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Masiak, DO is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Masiak completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Temple University Cardiology and is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Masiak is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Temple University Cardiology
Temple Cardiology At Jeanes7600 Central Ave Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 722-4600
Cardiology Consultants of Phila700 Cottman Ave Ste 102, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 462-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Masiak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Masiak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Masiak frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Masiak's office is located at 7600 Central Ave Ste 100, Philadelphia, PA 19111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jeanes Hospital