Dr. Marinoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Marinoff, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Marinoff completed a residency at Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara. He currently practices at EAST BAY PERINATAL MEDICAL ASSOCIATES. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harbor-Ucla/Cedars Sinai, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Perinatal Medical Associates
East Bay Perinatal Medical Associates5730 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 204-1507
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marinoff?
Dr Marinoff is the best ob. He listened to our concerns, addressed them in the way we wanted and knowing our preferences designed a treatment that was exactly what we wanted and could not be happier with the outcome. Dr Marinoff listens carefully to you and explains problems and options clearly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Marinoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marinoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marinoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marinoff frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Newborn Metabolic Screening, and Phenylketonuria Screening.
Dr. Marinoff's office is located at 5730 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marinoff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.