Call (702) 970-3432 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. David Makil, MD is a nephrology specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Makil completed a residency at University Of New Mexico Hospital. He currently practices at Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Makil is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of New Mexico Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of New Mexico Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of New Mexico Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Plan of Nevada
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makil?
This is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. He goes the extra mile. I feel so lucky that I am in his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Makil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Makil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Makil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Makil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Makil frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Renal Hyperparathyroidism, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Makil's office is located at 2543 S Bruce St Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Makil speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus - Las Vegas, NV
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- MountainView Hospital
- North Vista Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Nevada Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center
Nkdhc, Pllc2543 S Bruce St Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Existing Patients: (702) 970-3432
- 2 1750 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Existing Patients: (702) 970-3543