Dr. David MacAri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacAri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David MacAri, MD is a hematology specialist in Sylvania, OH. Dr. MacAri completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at ProMedica Physicians Hematology | Oncology Associates and is affiliated with ProMedica Flower Hospital. Dr. MacAri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- University of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2017
- University Of Michigan Ann Arbor School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2014
- Eastern Michigan University, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ProMedica Physicians Hematology | Oncology Associates
ProMedica Physicians Hematology/Oncology Associates5308 Harroun Rd Ste 55, Sylvania, OH 43560 Existing Patients: (419) 824-6599
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacAri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacAri accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacAri frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Oral Cancer Screening, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. MacAri's office is located at 5308 Harroun Rd Ste 55, Sylvania, OH 43560. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacAri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Flower Hospital