Dr. David Zimmer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zimmer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Zimmer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Vienna, VA. Dr. Zimmer completed a residency at George Washington University Med Center. Dr. Zimmer is board certified in Psychiatry.
- George Washington University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- National Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 1992
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1983
- 1 8308 Old Courthouse Rd Ste B, Vienna, VA 22182 Existing Patients: (703) 318-5622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zimmer?
Dr. Zimmer is one of those rare physicians who are both extremely well educated and at the same time very personable. His knowledge of medications , their purpose, side effects and contraindications is awesome. He is open to new/different options for dealing with medical issues including Integrative options. This is a physician who is a five star!! Carol in Fairfax,VA May 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zimmer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zimmer frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Zimmer's office is located at 8308 Old Courthouse Rd Ste B, Vienna, VA 22182. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zimmer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zimmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.