Dr. Roll has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Roll, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Revere, MA. Dr. Roll completed a residency at Harvard Combined Program. He currently practices at Revere Family Health Center and is affiliated with CHA Cambridge Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roll is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harvard Combined Program, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Revere Family Health Center
Revere Family Health Center454 Broadway, Revere, MA 02151 Existing Patients: (781) 485-8222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roll frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Roll's office is located at 454 Broadway, Revere, MA 02151. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHA Cambridge Hospital