Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Rodgers, MD is a cardiology specialist in Flourtown, PA. Dr. Rodgers completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson U Hosp. He currently practices at Chestnut Hill Cardiology, Ltd and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodgers is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chestnut Hill Cardiology, Ltd
Chestnut Hill Cardiology, Ltd1722 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown, PA 19031 Existing Patients: (215) 233-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodgers?
Easy to speak with, listens to you and explains your situation in terms easy to understand. He is tne best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodgers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodgers frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rodgers' office is located at 1722 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown, PA 19031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodgers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Chestnut Hill Hospital