Dr. David Robertson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Robertson completed a residency at Baystate Med Center. He currently practices at Allergy and Immunology Associates of New England and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robertson is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Allergy and Immunology Associates of New England
Allergy and Immunology Associates of New England2 Medical Center Dr Ste 406, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 732-1119
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Baystate Med Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Northeast Health Direct
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robertson?
Doctor Robertson is an exceptional Allergist. He was the only Doctor of my Team of Doctors that found that I was not only suffering from Allergies but I also had an Auto Immune Disorder that was not very common. He is always looking for new Meds for my condition and my Asthma. He is always available for me never rushes me through appointments and he is an awesome listener... I recommend him to anyone from child to adult who needs an Allergist...He is the Best!!!
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center