Dr. David Packard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Packard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Packard, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Packard completed a residency at University Of Southern California. and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Packard is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Pittsbugh, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Southern California, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Packard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Packard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Packard frequently treats Dehydration, Hypokalemia , and Hypertension.
Dr. Packard's office is located at 26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 305, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Packard speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Packard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center