Dr. Matusz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Matusz, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Scarsdale, NY. Dr. Matusz completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Professional Physical Therapy and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matusz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Jurgen Harms Klinikum, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1999
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Oxford Health Plans
- Premera Blue Cross
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matusz?
Staff and Dr. First rate
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Matusz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matusz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matusz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matusz frequently treats Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Matusz's office is located at 2 Overhill Rd Ste 330, Scarsdale, NY 10583. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matusz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Professional Physical Therapy
Professional Physical Therapy2 Overhill Rd Ste 330, Scarsdale, NY 10583 (914) 725-6970
NY Orthopedics159 E 74th St Fl 2, New York, NY 10021 (212) 737-3301