Dr. Kassel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Kassel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Kassel completed a residency at Good Samaritan Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Tri-City Cardiology and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tricity Cardiology Consultants PC6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 835-6100
Tri-City Cardiology1520 S Dobson Rd Ste 209, Mesa, AZ 85202 Existing Patients: (480) 835-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassel?
Fabulous doctor who has treated my mother for 23 years and now my father. Respectful and listens thoroughly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Kassel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kassel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kassel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kassel frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kassel's office is located at 6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kassel speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center