Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Kassel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Kassel completed a residency at University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry. He currently practices at Tri-City Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kassel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Residency Hospital
- PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL / SCHOOL OF NURSING, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Mayo Clinic
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassel?
Fabulous doctor who has treated my mother for 23 years and now my father. Respectful and listens thoroughly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kassel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kassel frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kassel's office is located at 6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kassel speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Tri-City Cardiology Consultants
Tricity Cardiology Consultants PC6750 E Baywood Ave Ste 301, Mesa, AZ 85206 (480) 835-6100
Tri-City Cardiology2680 S Val Vista Dr Ste 185, Gilbert, AZ 85295 (480) 835-6100