Dr. David Grunkemeier, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Grunkemeier completed a residency at OHSU. He currently practices at The Oregon Clinic and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Oregon Clinic
Gastroenterology West9701 Sw Barnes Rd Ste 300, Portland, OR 97225 Existing Patients: (503) 297-8081
- UNC Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- OHSU, Residency Hospital — 2003
- OHSU, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Meritain Health
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grunkemeier?
Colonoscopy on Dec 18, 2019. Everything went well with no surprises. Still waiting for biopsy results on the polyps.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center