Dr. David Gonzalez, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Gonzalez completed a residency at Brooke Army Med Center. He currently practices at Texas Oaks Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Institute and is affiliated with South Texas Spine And Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gonzalez is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Texas Oaks Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Institute
Texas Oaks Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Institute P.A.23535 W Interstate 10 Ste 3003, San Antonio, TX 78257 Existing Patients: (210) 753-2663
- Keller Army Community Hospital, West Point, New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U.S. Army Institute Of Surgical Research, Burn Unit, Fort Sam Houston, Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Brooke Army Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Texas Health Science Center University Hospital, Medical School — 1980
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez?
Awesome experience Received a injection in my knee Definitely want to be come a patient of record
- South Texas Spine And Surgical Hospital