Dr. David Fastenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fastenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Fastenberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Fastenberg completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fastenberg is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Medical College, Medical School
- University of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants
Great Neck Office600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-0390
Elmhurst Office9131 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 793-6430
Rockville Centre Office64 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 594-1010
Hauppauge Office200 Motor Pkwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Existing Patients: (631) 234-5666
Riverhead Office47 Commerce Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 905-0666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fastenberg?
As always, my visit with Dr. Fastenberg was a positive experience. The office staff is always helpful, friendly, and professional. The nurses take the time to ensure you are comfortable and are aware of what they are doing.. Dr. Fastenberg always takes the time to explain what he is doing and why. He answers all of my questions fully and I never feel rushed through an appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fastenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fastenberg frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Retinal Vein Occlusion, and Macular Edema.
Dr. Fastenberg's office is located at 600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fastenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset