Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 282-0556, and for other questions, call (856) 589-6034.
Dr. David Elbaum, DO is a cardiology specialist in Sewell, NJ. Dr. Elbaum completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital Central Division. He currently practices at Franklin Cardiovascular Associates, P.A. and is affiliated with Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elbaum is board certified in Cardiology.
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Central Division, Internship Hospital
- UMDNJ / Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, Other Education — 1994
- Metropolitan Hospital Central Division, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Kansas City University Of Medicine and Biosciences, College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Franklin & Marshall College, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franklin Cardiovascular Associates, P.A.
Franklin Cardiovascular Assoc PA438 Ganttown Rd Ste B8, Sewell, NJ 08080 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elbaum frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
Dr. Elbaum's office is located at 438 Ganttown Rd Ste B8, Sewell, NJ 08080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Jefferson Washington Township Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital