Dr. David Dines, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Uniondale, NY. Dr. Dines completed a residency at Hospital Special Surgery Cornell M. He currently practices at David M Dines MD PC and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dines is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
David M Dines MD PC
Anne M. Kelly MD PC333 Earle Ovington Blvd, Uniondale, NY 11553 Existing Patients: (516) 482-1037
- Hospital Special Surgery Cornell M, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Ny Hospital Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dines?
I suffered a massive rotator Cuff tear to my left shoulder playing Ice Hockey. I went to see an orthopedic surgeon who felt it was unrepairable and advised at some point I would need shoulder replacement surgery and that was something he didn’t do. I started my research with the urging from my wife to find a surgeon from HSS. I came across Dr Dines and after reading reviews I knew he was the Doctor I was looking for! When I went to the appointment I felt like I was meeting with an old friend, he listened to my concerns and answered all my questions but best of all he told me he did not agree with my prior doctor and felt he could repair the tear. Everyone that has had the surgery told me it would be rough. I had the surgery 1 week ago and feel great I was off pain meds after 1 day and after 4 I was walking around the neighborhood. Looking forward to getting back on ice in 6 months. I recommend Dr Dines for any of your shoulder needs! Thank you Dr Dines
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital