Dr. Denmark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Denmark, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Denmark completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Harbor Medical Associates and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denmark is board certified in Cardiology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- North Shore / LIJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harbor Medical Associates
Harbor Medical Associates541 Main St Ste 400, South Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (781) 952-1240
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denmark?
Friendly, personable and above all professional. During stent procedure, he and his team were total pro's while also making sure I was comfortable. Would recommend Dr. Denmark without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Denmark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Denmark frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Denmark's office is located at 541 Main St Ste 400, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital