Dr. David Dare, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. He currently practices at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Orthopaedic - Raleigh Office3001 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - Garner Office1325 Timber Dr E, Garner, NC 27529 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - North Raleigh Office10880 Durant Rd Ste 300, Raleigh, NC 27614 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - Holly Springs Office781 Avent Ferry Rd Ste 110, Holly Springs, NC 27540 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic - West Cary-Panther Creek Office6715 Mccrimmon Pkwy Ste 205, Cary, NC 27519 Existing Patients: (919) 781-5600
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- George Mason University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Boston College Chestnut Hill, MA, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dare?
Dr. Dare is extremely Personable and an excellent doctor. He listens thoroughly and has an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him for any orthopedic issues.
- Rex Hospital